There are a number of different circumstances where you may need to make a regular overseas payment as a personal client. Whether you’re an expat with bills to pay at home, a UK resident with a foreign mortgage, or an emigrant with finances to organise, Hermex is here to help. We’re a professional, experienced international payment provider and we can make your regular international payments as simple, smart and hassle free as possible.
Why choose Hermex as my foreign payments provider?
- We’re a well-established and respected name in the international currency payments industry
- We offer free, quick and easy registration – once you’ve provided the relevant documentation, you’re ready to trade
- We don’t charge you any fees or commissions, so your money stays in your hands
- We offer you a designated dealer who you can contact directly – no switchboards, no voicemails, just instant communication between you and the person managing your account
- We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services, registered with HM Revenue and Customs and the United Kingdom Money Transmitters Association
- All monies are held in a segregated client account which means your money is separate to that of Hermex’s own business accounts
- We take a proactive approach and make all of our foreign payments and exchanges in the best interests of our clients
Unlike banks, our service is focused solely on international transactions, which means we can dedicate more time to delivering favourable exchange rates that benefit you. In fact, many of our clients have found that they could have saved hundreds if not thousands of pounds by switching their foreign payments to us sooner!
We help hundreds of people to make regular overseas payments on a daily basis, and with our experience and expertise in foreign exchange, we’re sure that we can help you too. For more information about making regular international bank payments with Hermex, please call 0207 856 2490 or email email@example.com