Few people exist who will never have to make global payments in their lifetimes, but many people are unaware of the extent to which they can save money from these payments by exchanging currencies wisely.
Whether you’ve made a global payment hundreds of times or this is your first ever transaction, a one-off global payment is never one to be taken lightly. You need the best rates at the best time with a quick and easy process, and that’s not always easy to find.
There are a vast number of reasons why you may need to make one-off regular global payments in a foreign currency. These may include:
- Holidays abroad
- Visits to your home-away-from-home
- Purchasing property overseas
- Bills for the maintenance of overseas property
- Paying for school fees abroad
- Exporting goods or services
- Importing goods or services
- Making payments to family members based abroad
Whether you need to make global payments that concern your overseas property, your children’s education abroad or your pension, it is essential that you consider your currency exchange strategy. If you are making large or regular global payments in foreign currencies and you neglect to exchange currencies prior to the transaction, you are putting yourself at risk of the bank exchanging your money at whatever rate they see fit at that particular time.
However, here at Hermex, we take all of the hassle out of your global payment by delivering the most advantageous rates and supplying you all of the information you need to make an informed decision about your contract choice and payment method. This can make a huge difference when considering what sort of education you can afford for your child, what calibre of house you are looking for or just how luxurious your holiday could be.
Why make my one-off global payment with Hermex?
- We’ve been trading since 2009 and are a specialist deliverable foreign exchange business
- Registration is quick, simple and free – and we won’t charge you any fees or commissions on your payments either
- Our compliance procedures are flawless and we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services, registered with HM Revenue and Customs and the United Kingdom Money Transmitters Association
- You’ll have a designated dealer assigned to your account, so you have a direct point of contact who is familiar with the requirements of your global payments
- Whilst we can’t make your trading decisions for you, we’ll equip you with all of the information that you need to choose a rate and process that suits your needs
For more information about making a one-off global payment with Hermex, or any other aspect of our global payment solutions, call us on 0203 026 4030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!