Security of funds
Here at Hermex, we understand that your money is the lifeblood of your business, and you want to take the best possible care of it – particularly when you’re sending it overseas. That’s why; whether you’re making a spot payment, a forward contract or a market order with Hermex, you can be assured that your money is travelling in the safest possible hands.
We pride ourselves on offering a reliable, professional international payment service that your business can count on time and time again. With our proactive attitude, extensive experience and completely client focused approach, choosing to make your foreign payments with Hermex is a pathway to getting your money to the required continent and country with zero risk and maximum reward. As the saying goes, money makes the world go round – and here at Hermex, we make your money go round the world, in the safest, most secure and advantageous manner possible.
How can I be sure that my company’s international payment funds are safe with Hermex?
- Every Hermex client account is segregated, which means that your funds are kept completely separate from Hermex’s own capital, in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We’re a well-established, reputable foreign payments provider – we’ve been trading since 2009 and have helped all types of businesses send their money across the globe
- We require every member of our exclusive client base to provide official documentation and pass a number of relevant security checks before their registration is complete, to eliminate any possibility of fraud or foul play. You can find out more about this aspect of our service in our Compliance section
- We assign a designated dealer to each and every account, so you only interact with staff members that you know and trust, and who understand the immediate needs of your company and account
- We only use UK based counter parties, to increase efficiency and reduce the possibility of counterparty risk
- All trades are dealt with simultaneously and booked with our counter parties immediately, to avoid any risk and to make them aware of expected funds
- We do not hold client funds – no physical money is kept in our offices and all of our payments are completed electronically via our treasury for maximum security
For additional peace of mind and assurance that all of our deals are reliable and responsible, you’ll be pleased to hear that Hermex:
- Has insurance cover related to the security and protection of client funds
- Has the HM Revenue & Customs Certificate of Registration for Money Laundering Regulation, Number: 12545818
- Is a member of the United Kingdom Money Transmitters Association (UKMTA)
For more information about the security of your funds during our foreign payment process, or any other aspect of Hermex’s international currency payment services, give us a call on 0207 856 2490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org