Our treasury exists to help our clients make the most of their money when they’re making payments overseas. All of our transactions take place electronically, to ensure the safety and security of all of our client funds and allow all of our international currency payments to occur as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The treasury team has enabled organisations of varying sizes to send millions of pounds across the globe. With an invaluable team working within its walls, all with an impressive wealth of knowledge and market experience, it’s the hub of our company and at the center of everything that we do – and we’re certain that it could help your organisation too.
Whether you’re registering to make one off or regular foreign payments with Hermex, you’ll reap the benefits of all of these services with every transaction that you make. Our treasury is there to make sure that your money changes hands in the safest, most efficient and advantageous manner possible, and with our client focused, proactive approach to international payments, you know that you’re getting the best possible service to meet the needs of yourself and your business.
Why choose Hermex to make my international bank payments?
- We don’t add any fees, commissions or charges when you use our services.
- We help to mitigate risk, and transfer your money in the most easiest, most effective way that we can
- We help you to choose a payment option that suits you – we can arrange everything from same-day payments to forward contracts to ensure that you get the best rate available within your required schedule
- We’ll offer you a dedicated account executive that will be your easy-to-access point of contact whenever you have questions or queries.
- We take a proactive, client centered approach to all of our payments, so that you can rest assured that your requirements are our number one priority
- We’ll monitor the market on behalf of your business, leaving you to get on with what you do best – your job
For more information about our treasury, or any other aspect of Hermex’s international payment services, please call 0207 856 2490 or email email@example.com – we’ll be happy to help.